Fuel Lodge 15kg Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs
- Kiln Dried hardwood logs are UK Locally Sourced Hardwood – Ash, Oak, Beech, Birch Hardwood
- Low Bark so perfect for kiln dried wood for pizza oven, Log Burners,kiln dried wood for Fire Pit, Chiminey wood burner, Stoves, Fireplaces and More.
- Low Moisture content (under 15%) for maximum heat output and easy lighting
- Each log is between 20-25cm long and 7-8cm thick meaning they will fit all log burners without further cutting
- Ideal for low smoke zones due to low moisture content
Why to Use Kiln Dried Logs
Kiln dried logs are the best fuel to burn in your wood burning stove because they contain less moisture than green or seasoned logs. This means that they produce more heat and burn for longer making them more economical than other types of firewood. Kiln-dried logs will heat your room faster, burn with a brighter flame and produce less smoke than seasoned or green logs helping to minimise the build-up of harmful deposits on your chimney or lining system.
Easy to Burn and Cook
Due to the fact that our kiln dried logs have a moisture content of below 20%, they can be burned immediately and without hassle.
Kiln dried wood produces minimal smoke when lit, reducing the likelihood of issues arising from excess smoke in the flute or chimney of your stove or open fire.
High Heat Output
Ultimately, the goal for any fuel for open fires and multi-fuel stoves is to produce the highest heat output possible. As a result of the minimal moisture content, kiln dried logs produce significantly higher temperatures than traditional firewood. If you want the homeliness that a roaring, wood burning fire brings coupled with a warm and inviting flame, kiln dried logs are the perfect choice for you.
15KG, 30KG, 50KG, 100KG, 200KG, 450KG, 800KG